View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:24 AM   #44
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Post Dumpster Fire...er Skins vs. Saints Thread

That was a typical Redskins MNF game folks, it should be no surprise to anyone here, yes that TD record breaker was staged, I'm sorry but dude was running WIDE open against a defense that has been very good all season, Montae didn't even attempt to tackle, the Brees love was in full effect all week , I had friends text me saying "Rigged" that aren't even skins fans.

Jay Gruden needs to go plain and simple, I said it after last yr but wanted to give him 1 more shot... He's the same with Kirk and Alex, dude cant draw up plays to score in the RZ at all on a consistent basis.

Josh Norman's prime is over, he's still a good CB but he's not that guy anymore. No need to get rid of him since we have Dunbar to be the #1.

WRs suck, PR is flashy but a one trick pony.. Crowder is a #3 at best as we all knew anyway.. It's time to bring in Dez Bryant folks, stop bitching about the guy and realize we need him. He's not great anymore but he's better than what we have.

Overall last night proved we are still a bottom tier AVG at best team.. Nothing has changed or will change until BA, and Jay are fired.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.48503 seconds with 10 queries