View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 05:11 PM   #46
Defensewins
Playmaker

Re: Around the NFL Week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I doubt that Jay Gruden can keep his job without making the playoffs this season - and that's not likely to happen IMHO. One look at our schedule prior to the start of the season led me to believe that we must start off 2-0 to have any shot at the playoffs. Now, if we beat GB I might start to think " Well,OK we had one bad game but we can recover from that." On the other hand, if we play with as little heart and the same shitty coaching we witnessed last week, then I'll be thinking we'll be lucky to have a winning record.

Please don't anyone tell me how bad other teams in our division might be. We have already proven in the Colts game that we can lay a hot stinkin' plopper on the field that is nasty enough to lose to anybody.
We will have the same problem at Head Coach position that we had with Defensive Coordinator position a few years ago: nobody worth a damn wants to come here and work for Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder.
I wonder if Gregg Williams came aboard as HC but only ran the defense and we hired a talented OC who understood the benefits of having a good offensive line, blockers and a good running game.
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05134 seconds with 10 queries