View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:21 PM   #153
calia
Playmaker

Re: Around the NFL Week 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
They do need to get their act together but it wasn't just them. 2 Offensive interference calls and 3 drops by Engram didn't help ,hell Eli still started 11 for 11 it was sloppy all around Flowers wasn't as bad as people think, the tip ball for 6 came right up the middle and Solder gave up a sack too. Flowers had 2 penalties that killed drives and gave up one sack but he wasn't alone. The rest of the Offensive penalties were on the recievers. Engram catch's those three Eli is 27 for 37 300 yards and a TD
Solder was never an elite LT anyway, and his best days are behind him. The Giants would have done better to develop younger talent. I don't see the team winning (or even competing for) a Superbowl with Eli at this point in his career -- not without an elite defense which they don't have. Engram has been consistently inconsistent, but he's still young.

But enough about the Giants's problems. Man -- the Lions. A rookie QB throws a pick-six on his first ever NFL toss, and you don't find a way to feed on that. The Lions are getting whupped. I wonder how many more pick-sixes this game will involve? Geez.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03547 seconds with 10 queries