View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 06:11 PM   #22
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The beauty of it is that it's a team of investigators, so if one of them deliberately withheld evidence you'd like to assume there would be enough checks and balances in place to ensure it's not passed over. Additionally, in light of the fact he was removed for bias, you would also assume they are going over all his contributions to make sure they didn't miss anything, especially because it's going to be heavily scrutinized in court.
well Politifact has this to say (before the removal of Stroetz (sp))

Quote:
Duffy says Mueller "has brought in Democrat campaign donors at a very high level" on his team of lawyers.

Six of the 15 lawyers who have been publicly identified have not made campaign contributions to any political campaigns at the federal level. But among the lawyers who did make contributions, a total of $62,043 went to Democrats and $2,750 to Republicans, according to the special counsel’s office.

As for a Democratic bias in the investigation, Duffy doesn’t specifically make that charge. But Mueller himself is a longtime Republican. And he is prohibited from choosing lawyers based on political affiliations.

For a statement that is partially accurate, our rating is Half True.
So there is some level of affiliation bias likely in the team. I hope they are setting it aside, and if facts of guilt do come out, I hope they aren't concealed by classified or other bureacratic red tape. IF Trump did somehow collude with the Russians illegally then he should be gone.

BUT, so far what we KNOW is that the DNC run by HC funded the creation of a false dossier with the HELP OF THE RUSSIANS through an intermediary, AND that the FBI at the encouragement of a now exposed biased investigator may have used that fraudelent document to WIRETAP Hillary Clinton's opponent (Trump)'s team in the election.

So forgive me, if I am not seeing charges Trump but I do see a case for charges against Clinton, SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WAS IN THOSE DELETED EMAILS.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04139 seconds with 10 queries