View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 10:27 PM   #28
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
There is proof of bias, in that the FBI Investigator was demoted and reprimanded. How far that bias went, we don't know.

As to your timeline link, 6 events happen in the timeframe of the primaries and the 2016 election. None of which points to anything close to illegal, Although a VK page would be a stupid move for any Republican candidate. (Surprised Hillary didn't though cutesy wink )

Some are from before Pres Obama was elected.

The rest occur once Trump is President Elect.

NONE of your timeline is illegal in terms of Trump's actions, and the charges that were filed so far are procedural (I understand that is part of trying to get the big fish).

BUT, Huma did lie to the FBI and was not charged. Hillary DID takeover the DNC and rig the Democratic Primaries. Hillary and the DNC did pay for the Russian portion of the Steele Dossier. A democratic leaning investigator who feels like you do about Trump WAS dismissed from the investigation.

I have stated that IF Trump is convicted in the Senate, and that conviction stands, or if he resigns like Nixon, I will accept that.

Now let me ask Trump haters
  • IF Mueller's investigation ends with no documented charges against Trump will you accept that conclusion.
Yes. I do have faith in the investigation team and if they find Flynn was acting on his own behalf then so be it.

However, I also believe because Flynn was in a leadership position on the transition team, he was also acting on Trump/Trump Jr's/Kushner's behalf. If he wasn't doing anything illegal, he wouldn't have been charged, and also pled guilty.

TBH, I find this discussion semi-pointless because obviously the investigation hasn't concluded yet. Why rush them? If there's nothing to hide, they will eventually come to that conclusion, and there's nothing to fear. So sit back, and let them come to that conclusion. The FBI isn't the judge and jury here, and I doubt a Republican majority in Congress is going to do anything unless they have some damn solid proof this was an organizational effort to collude with Russia.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04318 seconds with 10 queries