Thread: Fans at Fed Ex
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 10:44 AM   #52
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Fans at Fed Ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
my point was the article has no truths to it. 'Fan who attended Chiefs- Texans game tests positive for Covid' ... Really? The person that wrote it could have also said that that person also tested positive for going to the grocery store. There was no point mentioning the game at all except to get eyeballs on it.

That''s has how this entire Covid deal has been covered. If you turn on CNN right now they have a Covid death tracker. If you actually believe that 200,000 have died in the states directly from Covid then I have oceanfront property to sell you in Kansas.

Wow. So it isn’t true he went to the game or it isnt true he tested positive?
It is noteworthy because when you are positive and in a crowd of 25 k plus it means it could have been a super spreader. That is just simple science and yea I believe the doctors and scientists when they say Covid killed 200 k. It could actually be more to tell you the truth. Actually it is more without a doubt. Because of the lack of testing and preparedness (even still!). I dont care if there was an underlying condition in those people Covid acted as a catalyst. Either way they died from Covid. And honestly id rather be kept up to speed about how many people are dying and every little fact about the pandemic instead of lied to by the President who is DOWNPLAYING it by his own admission. Cus hear no evil see no evil is the best cure.... [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

How the hell can CNN be bad for keeping us in the loop, but Mr Bigly is good because he lied to us and completely mismanaged it?? If masks and social distancing and tracing and testing were all rolled out and backed by the President we would be in a much better place right now. But instead we are mad at CNN because they ate trying to scare us? [emoji23]
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05575 seconds with 10 queries