View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 09:06 AM   #303
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Around the NFL: Free agent signings 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
The GM is a big fan of RG3, they wanted him last year but if RG3 is telling the truth, he didn't sign because he had no time to try and pick up the offense, etc., even though his first game in preseason that he would play in would be against us.

Not defending RG3, but i always thought he would get at least one or two more "real" chances just because of the talent that is still obviously there, and the fact that he is still so young. We've had our issues here, and obviously Cleveland was/is a scrap heap, so it will be at least interesting to see how RG3 fares on a decent team.

I think there's a good chance he gets to start a game this year, or come in at some point for Flacco since he is banged up more and more now...
Are you kidding me? His problems as an NFL QB were not about the quality of the players around him. He just can't play QB in this league. His initial success was all about the brilliant offense designed especially for him by the Shanahans. Once he was hurt and lost his blazing speed it was over for him.
KI Skins Fan is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05211 seconds with 10 queries