Thread: Sua Cravens
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 04:32 PM   #39
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Sua Cravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Good post. I think we forget the players are human too, with the same faults as us. The only different is their bank accounts. But if people haven't learned money doesn't teach you ethics, personal responsibility, accountability, etc. they haven't been paying attention. Whatever Cravens' issues are, I hope he gets them sorted out. But he's done here, even if he changes his mind (which I doubt happens).

Not a favorite player of mine but I like what he had to say......
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...nged-his-mind/

"If it's family issues, personal issues, whatever he's dealing with, I'm supportive. Hopefully he'll deal with what he has to deal with and be back out here."
It's good, though, that Cravens' teammates do seem to be supportive of him, even if they've been blindsided by the report.
"You never know what's in anyone's life so you make sure that's fine first and foremost before you get back to your job," said Redskins cornerback Josh Norman. "This game tests your wits in every form, every facet of your body, your mentals. Everything. If you're not ready to come back and play and give it your all and your heart isn't in it, then you'll seriously go out there and get hurt."

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.15889 seconds with 10 queries