View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 03:18 PM   #49
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Re: Around the League Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
With Haskins, he was a rookie QB on a team whose coach (Gruden) did not want him and was not interested in developing. He then started in a handful of game under and interim coach and the remnants of a hastily put together team.

And this year, despite having a better situation in terms of coaching and to a better overall structure of the team (no more Bruce Allen), Haskins has been hindered by having a brand new coaching staff, no offseason, and a lack of weapons on offense.

Aside from Daniel Jones, I believe no other rookie or young QB in the league has gone through this.

Because of all of this, Haskins should be given most of the season to develop. I am concerned that this terrible starting situation, may have deeply affected and could lead to the team needing a QB next year (Giants will be QB shopping as well). But still, it doesn't help the team in the long term to pull the plug on Haskins early in the season.
Great breakdown of Jason Campbell! Oh, wait...were talking about Haskins.

Short and sweet, he is utter garbage. No awareness, no drive, no leadership abilities, can't admit mistakes, got by in college due to GOBS of talent around him and a strong arm.

He is Jamarcus Russell light.

We are doing the team a DISSERVICE by even entertaining the fact that Haskins could be a start in the NFL.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05128 seconds with 10 queries