View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #65
sportscurmudgeon
Playmaker

Re: Yet another reason why Cris Carter is a moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
I can't agree with him at all anymore. I think he has something against D.C. He predicts that redskins will be the worst team in the NFL I don't mind criticism, but to blatantly single out one team like this is not objective. It comes off as something personal. He even had a poll on sportsnation: will the redskins be the worst team in the NFL?

And more often than not, he contradicts himself when he tries to make a point- saying one thing and then the opposite in one breath. And when he is wrong, which is alot, he tries to backtrack and to try to distract by saying he meant something else.
I can take Cowherd or leave him. If I am driving in the car and his show is on the radio I will listen; that is the extent of my listening.

However, if as a radio host he decides to do a segment on the "worst teams in the NFL for the upcoming year", he almost has to identify THE one that he thinks will be THE worst. So, by definition, he will have to single out one team for that label.

Now I happen to think that the Bengals are going to be that team in 2011, but that does not make me someone who hates Cincinnati or Mike Brown or Marvin Lewis or fill in the blank here.

The fact that he thinks the Skins will be the worst team in the league does not mean that he hates Washington, Danny Boy, Mike Shanahan or the US Congress. Oh wait, he might hate the Congress and that would not be so far off base...

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.46128 seconds with 10 queries