View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 01:11 PM   #34
Warthog
The Starter

Re: Welcome to DC Chase Young!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
What flavor are you drinking? Pass me some please. I like fruit punch.

I’m predicting the Redskins will be 8-8 this season and I’m drinking the koolaid? Lol. I’ll talk to you at the end of the season. I think the defense will progress to the top ten or so based mostly on the new coaches this season and some on Chase and a lot of other good players who were mismanaged. The offense is more a work in progress and will take more time.

Manusky has never been able to get his defenses out of the bottom quarter of the NFL , no matter WHO he had playing for him. Is he a defensive coordinator for another team now? No - because he just keeps repeating his record. Jack Del Rio and Rivera have taken trash defenses and brought them to the top. Not because of a massive infusion of new, great players but because they are successful coaches, motivators and teachers.

Another factor: Bruce Allen isn’t making personnel and team decisions and neither is Snyder. I look at Kyle Smith as an excellent evaluator of personnel, another HUGE change m.

If you think predicting a team will be .500 is koolaid drinking, then I’ll take mine in Guinness flavor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05374 seconds with 10 queries