View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 04:43 PM   #459
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
post 448

Whats gonna be a terrible look for the Dems is if Justin Fairfax resigns because of forced sexual assault, while the other pieces of garbage stay in office. What does that tell the voters of Va?

This is identity politics and the me too movement eating themselves...and GOP is just sippin their tea...like, told ya so. The narratives are burning away
Chico don't watch the news tonight in VA!

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/virgi...181121787.html

Virginia state Sen. Tommy Norment was once the managing editor of a yearbook chock-full of racial slurs and images depicting blackface, according to a report by The Virginian-Pilot.

Norment, the Republican majority leader of the state Senate, oversaw the Virginia Military Institute’s yearbook in 1968, the news outlet reports. In that yearbook, students appear dressed in blackface in several photos, and racial slurs are used regularly. In one instance, a student from Bangkok, Thailand, is called a “Jap” and a “Chink.” A caption under another unidentified man’s photo reads: “He was known as the ‘Barracks Jew’ having his fingers in the finances of the entire Corps.”

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05997 seconds with 10 queries