View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 06:00 PM   #69
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
You can't be serious. So far what is known to us is he was beating the hell out of a dude who wasn't fighting back, he could have killed or permanently disabled the guy. I don't care what happened before, even if it is self defense, once you neutralize the threat you stop the onslaught. Then a women dies in his house from a drug overdose. I suppose you figure Montae was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Seriously, you think someone can hide being a junkie from someone they spend a lot of time with? Back in the day I worked at a company that had a few practicing junkies, you could spot them a mile away.
Why do you keep bringing up getting into the fight? All we know is he beat up another guy. We don't know what started it. Was it warranted at all? No, it clearly wasn't. Even if he was defending himself you have to know when to stop. But that's all you got. And now the girl he was dating died after OD'ing. He wasn't her supplier, and possibly might not have even known she was doing anything other than popular party drugs (which can be a gateway to drugs like heroin).

Btw, do you think her parents knew about her addiction? I guarantee you, you know an addict. Just because the signs aren't obvious doesn't mean it's not happening. Living in this country right now, it's an epidemic for a reason. It effects everybody from all walks of life. Poor, rich, young, old. Doesn't matter. The stigma that comes from being an addict, being treated like a criminal vs. someone with a health issue, and it's hard to believe this girl could hide her addiction successfully.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06433 seconds with 10 queries