View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 03:08 PM   #59
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Re: Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5superbowls3wins View Post
Hearing that is what upsets me, and what I’ve been saying. Don’t gut the talent we have while you’re on your way out the door. You’ve screwed your chances with this team.

Let the next staff and FO decide his fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re talking about Swearinger as if he was anything special. He was just “a guy” and not someone big name player that jay and Bruce would have had to consult Snyder on before making a move.

Aside from that, it was the RIGHT move. Swearinger was told multiple times to keep his shit in house and he didn’t. He had to go. You don’t want guys like that on your team, even if what they’re saying is true.

There’s a reason Swearinger is on his 5th team in 6 years. There’s a reason only 3 teams made claims on him and they all have losing records. There’s a reason no playoff contending teams tried to grab him to help them in their championship run. He’s simply not talented enough of a player to be worth the distractions and baggage that he brings. Even Jonathan Allen told Jay that Swearinger needed to go. Dude was a locker room cancer. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04145 seconds with 10 queries