View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 10:21 AM   #1596
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Why do democrats always deflect? How does Reagan relate to the left over hyping minorities and women. He is one person, not a huge group. Reagan was the first president I could vote for. I think a huge amount of his legacy was who he followed, the spineless Jimmy Carter, Ford, then Nixon. Carter boycotting the Olympics was about as pathetic as it gets.

As for Obama he has to be the most divisive president in my life time. He was the king of the negative campaigners. Everyday in office he was constantly bad mouthing republicans, businesses, and the wealthy. I thought his "You didn't build that" comment toward business owners was about as pathetic as it gets. I have followed politics since 1968, Obama edged out Carter as the worst president in my lifetime. Trump will probably beat out Obama for that honor soon.

I will probably be voting for Will Seemore again if I have to pick between Trump, Bernie or Biden. Last election could have been the first time I voted for a Democrat for president, but you could not get me to vote for Hillary Clinton with a gun to my head.
I don't know how Trump isn't the most divisive. Obama was the most passive aggressive and ultimately would let his minions do the dirty work just like W did with his guys.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.15681 seconds with 10 queries