View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 02:37 PM   #6
PSUskinsfan11
Impact Rookie

THANK YOU RAMSEY FAN!!!!!! I couldn't agree with you more. I hate the eagles 10X more than the cowboys, even though my hate for the 'boys runs deep too. At my college about 80% of the people are from the Philly area and they love the Eagles so I had to take there shit all season last year. Both of my roomates were eagles fans so you know how that had to be, yet my picture of me and LaVar still hung proudly in my room!!!! During the NFC championship game i wore a Panthers Kerry Collins jersey that I had from the year he was drafted (only got it because he was a PSU allumni) and it tormented everyone in my dorm. Reguardless, I was a bit intoxicated and began to tell them that that was there last chance cause next year was OUR year. Luckly, Mr. Snyder helped bring in some people to back my mouth up and they all fear us this upcoming season. Also, on a side note, to show my hate for the Eagles, the first season we picked up Trotter I bought his jersey and wore my old school redskins "R" hat with the jersey while I walked down south street and through the King of Prussia Mall just to be a dick.
PSUskinsfan11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.37444 seconds with 10 queries