View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 11:47 AM   #124
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Postgame Falcons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Cooley's grades from his Offensive Film Breakdown of the week.

I want to highlight Nsekhe's, Geron Christian's and Tony Bergstrom's grades.
Granted they didn't play a great front 4, but I did think they played better than I/we expected: when we had 3 starting Olinemen out of the game I thought Alex Smith was going to get blasted on every pass play, but he still had quite a lot of time to throw the ball. Quite a lot of missed assignments in the run game though.

Point is... despite the injuries I'm trying not to throw the towel on a 5-3 season... Cooley even said he doesn't think it's going to be that dynamic of a difference from what this offense has been this year.

Alex Smith B

Adrian Peterson B

Geron Christian C+ (Cooley says if you take away 2 or 3 really bad plays, he played pretty well. I did think he looked way more confident than during pre season)

Ty Nsekhe A-

Tony Bergstrom C- (as a fill in guy he did OK)

Chase Roullier B+

Brandon Scherff C

Morgan Moses C- (obviously playing hurt)

Mo Harris B+

Josh Doctson C+

Paul Richardson C

Jordan Reed B

Vernon Davis B
I agree...I don't think all is lost. Im encouraged Mo Harris and A Smith seemed to make a connection on the field. While we need to continue to invest on a Guard and interior Oline depth....We need to find playmakers at WR and RB. This WR core isn't cutting it at all. Cooley said this at the beginning of the year as well. At RB, AP is a good find...Is he resign able? CT is always fucking hurt. Guice is coming off knee surgery....We need to add more pieces.

Nsekhe played great...the Rook played fine. Bergstrom sucked period.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04717 seconds with 10 queries