View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 09:22 AM   #17
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Post Draft Thoughts

This team really made it hard for me to be unhappy with them after this draft. Initially I was down on the Haskins pick as the immobility seems to be a concern, but at the end of the day it's 50/50 odds as to whether it'll work out. And you gotta love the Sweat pick assuming the heart defect issues are a misdiagnosis. And one of my complaints about the Haskins pick was the fact we have a terrible WR corp here, so what do they do? Pick up 2 good guys (really like the McLaurin pick as the humility is something you gotta love in a player) and Harmon seems like a good candidate to develop into a possession guy, which we also need. Idk much about the o-line picks but having competition at o-line is never a bad thing, also everyone seems to be high on the Bama kid because he doesn't commit penalties (which is never a bad thing). The late round picks always seem to be hit or miss so I won't be surprised if they don't pan out, and if they do pan out then great. But overall it seems there's a lot to like about this class, and if we get 4-5 solid players out of it I'll be happy. If this class becomes a class to remember, it will go a long way in making Kyle Smith look great.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05439 seconds with 10 queries