View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 12:50 PM   #14
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Oline worries yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I don't get the doom and gloom.

Did anyone expect Lauvao to play more than 8 games, besides the Redskins?
It sucks for Scherff, he is a great player and we will miss him but this won't have a big impact on the team since the top 2 WRs are only able to contribute 65 yards per game average.

Half the season is over. The passing game what it is. Josh Doctson isn't going to get any better. Paul Richardson is a deep threat on a team that doesn't throw deep. The passing game was never going to help the running game by stretching the field.
Alex Smith has Zero trust in his WRs to get open. Vernon Davis is the go to pass catcher on the team yet again. Let that sink. Last year, VD lead the team in yards per reception and he is doing it again this year.

Nothing changes with these injuries, it's the AP and VD show the rest of the way regardless of what happens with the line.

F U Bruce Allen.
I'm also wondering why is it that in certain position groups, such as the d-line, they are quick to drop guys (Lanier, Hood), yet that doesn't seem to happen with the o-line. Is it the position coaches?

I hope we see some free agent guards come in to Redskins Park this week. I know for next game we'll need to roll out with a patchwork line, but at least show that you are trying to do something.

I also hate that once again injuries are becoming a factor. You can have good depth but right now our two best linemen (TW and Schreff) are out.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03949 seconds with 10 queries