View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:19 AM   #49
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Re: Guice injured again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Guice is coming off a major injury. You EASE HIM BACK by playing him for SOME CARRIES, along with sharing the role with a still energetic and powerful AP. Guice should not have had to carry the whole running load himself on his very first damn NFL game after an ACL last year.

Guice’ s injury is mostly on Gruden!! Gruden was pissed because he wanted to get rid of AP and got overruled. So he pulled a high school move and grounded his 1,000 yd RB from last year.

Guice proved he wasn’t back 100% by getting 1.8 yds per carry. Yet, there was no way to fix things by bringing in AP.

Gruden sacrificed his veterans respect by grounding a well-liked, well-preforming star player, with the BS reason that he needed an extra guy on ST. It was far more important to ease Guice into his first real NFL game with help from AP, than bringing in a guy for punt returns.

This Redskins injury is caused by Gruden’s mismanagement , NOT just “bad luck
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While some people were surprised and couldn’t understand why I would be shocked Guice was named starter this is exactly why!
Coming off the major knee injury,a few carries in preseason,and then BAM named starter over AP who looked great last year!?
I thought the plan would be for AP to start and ease Guice in there for 3 or 4 carries a game.While I was happy to see Guice would be playing more,I thought it was a terrible decision to have AP inactive,and rightfully so. Gruden is getting crucified by current players on team,ex players from team,and just about everyone else

Last edited by htownskinfan; 09-10-2019 at 08:52 AM.
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03630 seconds with 10 queries