Old 10-01-2019, 08:09 AM   #75
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Re: Around the League Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian-brave View Post
what will your excuse be after Sunday?
you will see, my friend. You will see
One of my old friends was very into conspiracies. Everything became part of it to him. I remember when he told me during George w's 2nd term (not getting political, just recounting the time) that he said bush would force himself in for a 3rd term and become a dictator. I told him this was bullshit. There are checks and balances that are in place to avoid any 1 person gaining too much power. He referenced all sorts of numbers to fit his narrative and was as sure as a ducks ass is wet that this was the truth and the world we lived in.
Spoiler alert:
Hes an idiot. His numbers and stats were all bullshit, and were made to look like they fit his point of view. He was 100% unequivocally wrong. And after the election, he wouldn't talk. About it....it just became another conspiracy about why he didnt get a third term and how Obama fit the narrative of conspiracy fit into all of it

People like him....you will never ever be able to have a normal conversation with. They look down their noses at you as they feel they are better and more enlightened, all the while grasping at straws and making themselves seem like they have a better grasp on the world, all the while showing that they only really understand some fictional world theyve made up in their head, and not the real one that we live in.

Is DS a shapeshifting lizard person that came from the center of the earth? Is Bruce Allen in the illuminati, and a win against the Pat's will bring us 1 step closer to a new world order with 1 global banking system and far reaching 1 world government?
Probably not...
Pat's beat the skins on sunday because they are a more talented, better coached team.

Beep. Beep.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.08897 seconds with 10 queries