View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 07:46 AM   #35
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Alex Smith’s Amazing Comeback(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
I don't mean any disrespect to you, but what makes you know for certain that Smith never plays again? Cooley talks about him all the time and has said several times that he does believe that Alex Smith will be playing somewhere this coming season.

I think his comeback from where he went from nearly losing his leg, to nearly dying from infection, to get back to being able to walk without a cane, and then from there, go back to working out on a football field again, running, throwing, dropping back etc., is nothing short of miraculous. He for sure has a warriors' heart and for someone to not give the man a fair chance to tryout / workout would be cruel when you think of how much Alex wants it himself, and how far he has came. If Alex is aware of all of the risks which i'm sure he is, it's his life if he wants to do it. If he gets a fair medical evaluation and someone signs off on him, i think he deserves the chance.

Everyone loves a good comeback story and it would be great to see him take the field again he is a great person and easy to root for but should he and the saine answer the common sense answer is no he shouldn't.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04342 seconds with 10 queries