View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 12:03 AM   #54
Warthog
The Starter

Will the Current Treatment of HASKINS Effect His Tenure and Performance with the Redskins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I think more likely, but still unlikely, is Callahan thinks the problem is Grudens lax attitude, and he will change that thus the defense will improve in effort

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The bigger problem is finding someone to replace Manusky. No one outside the organization will come here for just an 11 week season. Snyder and Allen are a toxic mix, which is well known in the NFL HC and Coaching circles. This is a failed franchise with no plan and, listening to BA talk in his press conference, neither Snyder nor BA have any insight into their own significant contribution to this franchise’s overwhelming problems. The only HC or other significant coach coming to this franchise is either:

1. Untested, unproven or has very limited NFL experience in his new job.
2. Has such a poor prior record that no one else in the NFL will hire him, except the Redskins. Sound familiar Gregg Manusky?
3. Someone who thinks they are better than the 8 other HC and coaches, who have failed under Snyder’s meddling and bumbling ownership. This potential new HC or others coaches must be willing to gamble his life: receiving extra pay in-exchange for leaving years later with a diminished and losing football record. No one has succeeded in the Snyder era of 20 years of ownership.

BL- the interim pick for DC will come from within the current defensive coaches.

Getting elite HC candidates from OUTSIDE the organization to seriously consider this team will be almost impossible, under the current situation. Way too many well-known obstacles to success and two decades of consistent failures will scare away the best. This will change if BA is fired and/or Snyder removes himself from the football decision process on the franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05001 seconds with 10 queries