Thread: Chase Young #99
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 11:24 AM   #26
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Chase Young #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceWeWereKings View Post
I distinctly remember when rr was hired....he said one of the reasons he came here was because of the talent and that he didn't think he needed a 5 year plan to get this team to be a contender. We were better....and it was alluded to that it was coaching bringing us down. ...well....this is year 2, and we are wayyyyy worse than we were with the previous regime.
So as you are a career salesman...can we agree that he sold us the dream?
And he did it really well.
Unfortunately....it doesn't come with a warranty.
I'm pretty sure when he was hired he didn't think he would get cancer or that Dwayne would suck so bad that he'd need to get cut; hell even going into this year no one would have guessed that a durable vet QB would get hurt. And coming in he already was handicapped by having Snyder as an owner.

That being said, I think the fluke playoff trip gave fans too much hope. I also think Ron has made a few head scratching moves that he does not need to make.

I do think he needs an opportunity to get his own QB, either through the draft or trade. I also think that a good QB would have us with a better record now, even with all the things that the team has gone through this season.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03376 seconds with 10 queries