Thread: Drafting a QB?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 08:21 PM   #18
Irrefutable
The Starter

Re: Drafting a QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Do not hold your breath about a long term deal. The only offer that we know of so far was described as being "Around 20 million" a season, that was based heavily on incentives. If Kirk met all the bench marks, he would earn "around" 20 million a year.

I think obviously in this situation that no deal is reached, Cousins leaves in 2018, and you could have a possible three way battle for the starting job between McCoy, Sudfeld, and whoever we draft at QB this year.

The redskins are drafting a QB, bank on it. They botched the Cousins thing too bad to recover from it. They are thinking now about plan B. Lots of egos involved here and nobody is going to apologize to Kirk or his agent and try to renegotiate. I think with that being known by all, i am baffled as to why they don't trade Cousins now and get the picks for their replacement option....
No one is going to trade for KC unless they can agree to a long term contract prior to the trade. And it is going to probably take over $25 million a year to keep him. I doubt many teams will give up over a $100 million dollars plus high picks for KC.... I hope I am wrong, a trade does make sense for the Redskins....it looks like the Redskins lack a plan
Irrefutable is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.02734 seconds with 10 queries