View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 03:41 PM   #519
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Welcome your Washington Commanders

^^^^^

Agree with 100% of everything said in the above 2 posts.

Technology is a double edged sword for sure. I wouldn't go back to not having a smart phone, or internet, or access to as much information as possible. Gotta keep moving forwards.

At the same time, all of these things are part of creating unlimited bad news, division, etc. in this country, and likely everywhere that has the same access. The human condition is weird. There's a reason why 99% of all reported news is bad news.

Most things that happen every day are somewhere between common/no impact on others to positive. If what was reported every day was the regular daily thing in every community, the country would be on fire.

"Mr Cooke was beloved by the fans but he did a lot of things that were horrible, perhaps on the level or worse than what Dan did."

I wasn't old enough to remember his ownership behind the scenes but I've read about him a good amount recently. He definitely would be looked at differently now. And he sold the team to Dan. Bad judge of character or a lot in common (outside of football smarts)?
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04632 seconds with 10 queries