View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 04:16 PM   #31
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Re: Cards Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Unfortunately, sunday ticket is only real option for those people like us who do not live in the area. I used to try find free streaming games but it always got messed up or too many ads coming on frequently, I gave up and bought sunday ticket last year for the full price. I did the math and I realized I probably would have spent a little more if I went to restaurant/bar for every Redskins game because of drinks, food and tip. With the sunday ticket, you will pay $296, which is $18.50 per game. The cost of per game goes down if you use it to watch other games as well so it is worthwhile if you love football games.
Yea..i def spend more at the bar. Usually when i go in i give the bartender 20 before i order my first beverage or food as I know im taking up a seat for 4ish hrs. They set me up with the ticket, and took monthly payments. Im totally OK with it. Im like 45 north of philly...so i get 2 eagles and 2 giants games televised locally. And with no prime time games it makes it even a little easier to stomach. It worked out, though. Now I'm super stoked to watch the game this Sunday! Hail!!!

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06324 seconds with 10 queries