Thread: Nfl week 14
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 04:54 PM   #44
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Nfl week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
O’Connell either is being over-ridden by Callahan (possible) or he really sucks as an OC. This offense is as vanilla and run-centric as a high school team. I’m still trying to remember if I saw even ONE play action offensive play? We definitely need to fire Callahan and the new HC needs to take a long, hard look at O’Connell. I’ve seen more imagination with flag-football guys drawing plays in the dirt....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont think its fair to definitively evaluate any OC under these circumstances. I dont think OConnell is a head coach at this young stage in his career (or the next 5 years tbh). I dont know how good of an OC he really is honestly.

Good news is you can forget the talk about making him a HC so we dont lose talk .. (which i always thought was way to premature and just knee jerk/not comparable to Mcvay leaving)
---------------------------------
Cincinnati Bengals coach Zac Taylor said Monday the NFL is investigating an incident involving a Patriots video crew taping in the press box during Sunday's game against the Browns. The crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video for a team feature in the press box and their PR person was aware, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Taylor was asked by longtime Bengals radio analyst Dave Lapham about rumors that "the Patriots had a videographer up in the Bengals' press box area, working with an advance scout that was taping video of the Bengals' sideline" at the end of the coach's news conference.

"I'm aware that there was an incident," Taylor said. "But I know the league is investigating it, so I've got no comment on it."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-feature-shoot

patriots get zero benefit of the doubt from me but we will see. NFL has the video so perhaps Goddell will decide to destroy all known copies of the tapes again .. for no explicable reason.

If they are zeroing in on bengals coaches and assistants ... that should have zero to do with a "patriots documentary"

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05159 seconds with 10 queries