View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 12:45 PM   #21
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Is Gardner Minshew starting because he beat out the competition for the job or is he starting because the starter got injured and he made the most of the opportunity?

2nd, does this coaching staff or the previous HC look like the type of coach that can adapt his system to the player to make them successful? Because I never got that impression in 6 years.

I think this is a wasted year for Haskins anyways because the new HC is most likely going to a Snyder/Allen yes man who will force Haskins to learn another new system which is going to stunt his progress anyways. And if you don't think learning new systems year after year stunts qb progress I'd like to point you to Exhibit A: Josh Rosen.
I get Foles got hurt but Keenum has been AWFUL since week 1, I don't see any reason Haskins should not be playing. If they are concerned that he is not ready and that he may not process the offense quick enough then why did they draft him #15?

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05898 seconds with 10 queries