View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 01:42 PM   #29
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Re: "You Like That?!" It's Cousins / Viks Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
A. Because Haskins isn't ready. He played <15 college games, which is way less than all of the other rookie starters. His development is going to take time. Does it really matter that he learns the system of a guy who is not going to be here next year anyways? No, not to me. It's important to me that he studies his ass off, learns what being a pro is about, and is ready to take the reigns for the next HC.

All of this bust talk 7 games into his pro career is the most dumbfuck shit I've heard in years. All of this "all the other rookie qb's are starting" nonsense is dumb as fuck too. Was Mahomes' growth stunted by sitting his rookie year? Is Haskins already a bust because he's not following the assembly line of rookie NFL qb's?

Do you think it's a good idea to start a rookie qb who hasn't earned the job on a short week against a tough defense?

I literally can't fucking wait until this board turns on Haskins when he gets forced into a game and fails because he's not fucking ready. Since he fucking got here the only question has been "why isn't he ready yet."

The fans are just as bad as the FO on this one. Was Kirk Cousins growth stunted by riding pine for 3 years? How about Aaron Rodgers? Tom Brady?

Did Ryan Tannehill become a great pro qb since he started his rookie year? How about Marcus Mariota? And Cam Newton? Jameis Winston? RG3?

You can bitch about Haskins being drafted at 15 all you want but the fact is it's done. Why don't you go cry about all the other draft fuckups that have gotten us to this point too?

Going by strictly starts not the offense, Kyler Murray only started 14 games

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05111 seconds with 10 queries