View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 07:06 PM   #31
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Everyone is judged every day of their lives for every action (or inaction) they take. That’s life, like it or not.

He was present around people doing illegal drugs late at night during the football season. I’ve heard all I need to know. It’s unacceptable, regardless of details.
Idk Schneed, if we start railing against any Redskins for hanging out in places where people are doing serious drugs (aka a club) our roster might end up pretty thin at the important spots. I think most NFL players aren't cautious about when to partake because they have a good general idea of when they're going to be tested.

It really wouldn't surprise me to find out they were all doing molly/e/whatever. And the NFL hands out scripts like candy, maybe she OD'd off Montae's supply.

Did anyone hold Montae in good character before this? I'd dump him because he's not that good of a player and now he's making repeatedly poor life choices.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03922 seconds with 10 queries