View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 06:13 PM   #45
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Investigation into what? What did he do exactly?

I'm all for replacing Montae Nicholson as a player, but the only thing he's guilty of is making poor life choices. That isn't a crime though.
Until the woman's death is case closed, last we heard Montae was cooperating with authorities. So i'm figuring as long as he is a person that the police are talking to regarding someone else's death, he should probably not be playing until he is ruled out from any wrongdoing. I realize that he probably didn't inject her or purposely kill her, etc. But what if he was who supplied the drugs?

And yes, making poor life choices i feel is a crime in the NFL. Moral Responsibility, and the Moral clause that some clubs enforce / stand behind. Ask yourself right now if Montae would have played today if he was on the Patriots' roster and Belichick found out about this incident. Better question, ask yourself if the Patriots would even sign a guy like Montae with his known issues. If your answer to either question is "No", then i feel I've proved my point.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05318 seconds with 10 queries