View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 01:58 PM   #35
Warthog
The Starter

Re: Panthers Post Game

Due to concussion injuries, we are seeing the youth movement many of us wished for. Haskins is not there yet, but every game he gets better. There were two critical passes dropped, that should have been caught and would have given him another 50 yds.

It was GREAT to see a guy we never heard of: ORCHARD come into the game on a cheap FA signing and kick ASS. I also saw a nice interview with him where he thanked the team for hiring him! What a change - a low-price FA who OVER-PERFORMS!!

The WR core group is now out there, so perhaps we will draft for the OL instead of going for a WR in the first round. The WR group with a high percentage of draft busts ( at least for the Redskins) as we've found with many, many WR in the last two decades. We need new blood and talent in the OL - next year Moses, Scherff and Trent Williams will be gone.

I hope the little win streak does not divert Snyder from dumping Bruce Allen. I'm sure if Bruce had another press conference he'd be saying: "we're close". He's very happy with a 3 or 4 win season but the fans are not!

Also, I hope these wins against bad teams, late in a bust season, don't fool Snyder into keeping Callahan or BA. With the dumping of many overpriced FA (yeah - that's you Norman) there will be new cap room. If Snyder gives a new GM some real decision-power, we can get a NFL-savvy GM and HC.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03501 seconds with 10 queries