View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 08:18 AM   #49
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: No indictment in the mike brown case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
GiantOne - First of all, stop making huge jumps. He didn't get his gun. He didn't shoot him. Hopefully we can all agree that no one should die in these situations.

Second of all, I understand that there was evidence showing that perhaps the officer may have actually felt in legitimate fear for his life, however, there are other pieces of evidence that show perhaps he overstepped his bounds. I understand why they didn't, but could also see them bringing charges. I feel if there are two potential stories it's best to send it to court and allow the evidence to be viewed and questioned by both parties.

I don't trust eye witness accounts unless 85% of them are all consistent with each other. I also do not trust the officers word one lick. He's in self-preservation mode and we've shown a clear precedent for not going after officers that perjure themselves.

So a man ,6'4 300 ,reaches into a police car and struggles with the Police Officer for his gun(there is no question about this) and proof that the gun was fired in the car (no question) you think there "might be a legitimate fear" for his life ?My question to you is if the cop was dead would you care or would you be talking about this right now .You say you don't trust eyewitness accounts all but one pretty much match the "physical evidence" ,do you trust that ?

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06119 seconds with 10 queries