View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 10:29 AM   #35
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Re: Around the NFL Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
In respect ... you said you hate talking politics on a forum that should be about sports .. that is all some of us want .. play football and stay out of political statements during game ... i have no issue whatsoever with every American citizen wanting police reform .. we need it but until we can at least agree that burning /looting and violence is not the answer then nothing is gonna change ..look the Blake guy was shot in back 7 times .. the cop was wrong .. but let’s not forget the victim has been involved in bad stuff also and has some responsibility in his situation .. the lines are blurred between true victims and creating a hero out of a criminal .. there is many sides to all of this .. but using violence to stop violence is a war .
I understand your perspective I support your right to that perspective, nuance and context is in everything but the statement in that post was flat out the opposite of keeping politics out of football, which is why I felt compelled to comment. I will comment no further unless it is to state that the Cowboys suck.
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.60459 seconds with 10 queries