View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 10:18 AM   #1
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Would anybody be interested in a #FireBruceAllen advertising campaign?

Hey guys,

So me and my buddy were talking the other day, and the idea of a fan protest / march / event popped into our heads.

We know that the proposed fan march from a few years ago fizzled out, but we then wondered on what would happen if we could find a billboard somewhere down around redskins HQ territory to advertise "#FireBruceAllen".

With Billboards sort of out of style, my friend came across a company in Leesburg that offers mobile advertising. For around $300.00 a day, you can have one of their vans / trucks drive for 7 hours a day, in a route that you get to pick, with the advertising slogan of your choice. We obviously thought of having #FireBruceAllen printed on the van and have it drive around / nearby redskins park.

Would any of you guys be interested in something like that? If we are not breaking any rules or laws, and don't have to worry about getting sued, etc., we are considering doing a go fund me to finance the van to advertise for a week at some point before the upcoming training camp.

Please let me know what you think.

Last edited by SolidSnake84; 01-21-2019 at 01:10 PM.
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04893 seconds with 10 queries