View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 04:26 PM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Offseason starts now: A Redskins players thread

I think we should keep separate threads for the coaching staff/FO and the players to make it easier for discussion.

Starting with this:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...super-bowl-win

Josh Norman is one ring away from retiring from football. I'm surprised to hear that considering football is all he knows, and his unquestioned commitment to gameday prep.

Quote:
"When that happens, you can kiss my ass goodbye. I'm out," Norman said. "I've got so many things going on outside of this. It's almost like a steppingstone, to be honest. I'll be bigger outside of this than I will be inside of it. Believe that."
Oh really? I'd hate for his teammates to get the wrong impression.

Quote:
The question is, where will Norman have the chance to win a Super Bowl in 2019? He carries a $14.5 million salary-cap hit in 2019 and would save Washington $11.5 million in space if released after June 1. The Redskins have approximately $25 million in cap space for next season, so they need to create room.
Wow, what a team friendly deal. Definitely doesn't seem like a candidate for being cut now.

I feel like there's a joke in here somewhere about how he couldn't be further from a ring if he tried, but he ain't worth the effort.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04544 seconds with 10 queries