View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 04:46 PM   #22
calia
Playmaker

Predictions and Projections 2021 WFT Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I think the NFC east could be a toss up with us, giants and boys. Eagles may have to go through some growing pains with Hurts.

giants offense added FA wr Kenny Golladay, drafted speedster Toney, FA te kyle rudolph to pair with Engram plus a healthy Barkley. If Barkley played last season, we are probably watching them in the playoffs.

defense they added added Adore Jackson to pair with lockdown corner Bradberry. Bradberry balled last year imo. drafted a touted pass rusher in the 2nd round who fell.

idk man .. i think its going to be some real competitive, no cake walk NFC east. Plus we play the harder schedule in the NFC east.

Toney has been dreadful in camp and the PS. I think he may be a bust. Their O line has issues too. But the Giants D is stout.

Dallas - honestly, I have no idea. Dak being healthy is key and he hasn’t been so far. The Ewok needs to step up too and then am hoping that he and his fanny pack suck like last year. But they could be dangerous and their D will improve (it has only one way to go).

I think Philly will be dreadful.

I seen us as 11-6 best case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03910 seconds with 10 queries