View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 09:16 AM   #47
Summo
The Bringer of Digital Bling

Re: Haskins fined $40k and has captain status removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Agree with you 100%. Ron should have been hard on him for this. And principles should go above winning. Ron just showed you how he really feels.

For all the talk about how he is this great, high-character coach who is strict and sets a standard, i haven't seen it here.

Ron lost me as a supporter with him basically giving Dwayne a slap on the wrist (again). So over him. I'm sorry he had cancer and I'm glad he is doing better, but he is just on his way to being another issue here in a long line of them.

It doesn't matter coach wise or player wise, because the real problem here is and will always be SNYDER. Until Snyder is gone, nothing is going to change here.
I respectfully disagree. It has been 100% apparent that the culture of the team (ON field) has changed for the better. This team was much like the Cowboys this year for the better part of the last decade look good for a few weeks and then sleepwalk through the rest of the season)

I don't believe any bullshit coming from the media, they make their money on it. I believe that he will cut Haskins during the offseason and IMO with this Defense they need a Trent Dilfer, a game manager that wont throw three INTS in a game. Alex Smith has proven to be that guy if he comes back and can stay healthy.

Visit my Socials: Twitter: @summo13 IGram:@summo13art
Summo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03887 seconds with 10 queries