View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 06:35 PM   #36
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Should Gruden be fired ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
FUCK yes!

Dude should have been fired last year, but I gave him a pass on the injuries. Fact is, he's a mediocre coach who instills absolutely NO discipline in his team. It shows on the field.

This. Except more exclamation points.
So undisciplined. Never prepared. Always slow out of the gates in the second half. His staff is crap. He has a fucking God awful confused look on his face all the time. Terrible play calling with or without a good quarterback or injuries. I mean what exactly has anyone who wants him here still seen that makes you feel that way? I hear a lot of excuses about injuries, but wtf did he ever do when the team was healthy. You could argue that even in a win he has made it more difficult than it had to be. If he is back next year I might as well take the season off. Some people have the chops to be HC’s and some do not. I was all for it when we hired him, gave him plenty of chances but he doesn’t have the chops.
He is not the entire problem by any means (poor home field advantage, shit drafts and shit trades - poor mismanagement of all things player personnel, etc) but he is not a part of the solution so it all goes out the window anyway. Like I said he holds us back win or lose.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.38254 seconds with 10 queries