View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 06:45 PM   #39
kct1975
The Starter

Re: Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I remember when the Redskins games were sold out and there was a huge waiting list for a ticket. You’d see an occasional Cowboy fan and they’d sit quietly while every Redskins fan shouted to support the team. The Redskins-Cowboy game meant something and was a big deal.

It’s amazing how badly Dan Snyder has trashed this franchise. No one on the Redskins even pretends this game against Dallas means anything. Home field advantage means nothing. We don’t even come close to selling out the opening game, much less others. Tens of thousands of opposing fans show up EVERY game. Since I live near Philly, I just want our newer Redskins fans to know that the game situation since Snyder took over IS NOT NORMAL.

Most NFL teams sell out most or all their games. Not us. Most NFL teams have some opposing team fans, not tens of thousands of rabid fans who sometimes appear to outnumber our own. Not us. Most NFL teams have nice, modern stadiums with food and drink items at reasonable prices. Not us. Fans in other teams bring signs to support their team (they even allow opposing fans to have signs). No us.

I hope I’m still alive to see when the Black Plague of the Redskins franchise, Dan Snyder, sells the team. I’d like to go to a Redskin’s game and see happy fans root for a fun and winning team. Dan Snyder claims to be the greatest Redskins fan. If he truly was a real fan, he’d realize how he has brought down this team in every way possible. He’d sell it to someone who cares about the franchise, not just as his personal play toy. Rant complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I completely agree with everything you said!

I too remember the Glory Days of the Joe Gibbs Era and the Super Bowls.

The Redskins Franchise is in Really Sad Shape!

I too hope to live to see the Redskins out from under the ownership of Dan Synder.

I actually ordered, and wear the t-shirt [emoji153] below...

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06136 seconds with 10 queries