View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 10:41 AM   #7
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Getting ready for my Week 14 DC trip !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Hi guys, figured this thread would belong here, fringes of football indeed :

Coming to DC for 4 days in December to see the Skins beat the Giants at home !

We have ourselves a guide book but I was hoping you guys could help me on a couple of things:

1) What do you think would be the cheapest way/place/website to rent a car ? (Don't LMGTFY me, I checked that, but maybe there are tips that I wouldn't have heard of ?)

2) What "unlikely to appear in a tourist guide book" place or activity would you recommend ?

Anything from a small restaurant, sports bar, to your favorite escape game or theater/concert place... anything that has you thinking "Man that's not written in his stupid guide book and he shouldn't leave DC without doing/seeing it!" !

3) Last but most important: I'm planning to go to FedEx with a nice sign and some face paint, but we'll have to travel light because we bought the cheapest plane tickets possible... So do you have any idea where I should go to find material such as colored cardboard, glue, big markers and burgundy and gold face paint in DC ?

Are there any fan gear stores that would sell those items ?

Of course, if any of you is going to this game, I'll be there early and would gladly drink a beer or two with a fellow Warpath member !

HTTR !!!

Sweet man! Definitely gotta check out the Smithsonian American Art Museum. They used to sell these cool burgundy n gold masks inside Fedex.
This place is pretty happening too...

http://www.blackcatdc.com/
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05258 seconds with 10 queries