View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 07:47 AM   #46
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Montae Nicholson Arrested

The video is not what shocks me most. Not saying I'm fine with it, I can understand not being able to stop once you've snapped out of your mind, especially if you're drunk. While unacceptable, that kind of shit happens when drunk people get into arguments.

What is beyond unacceptable IMO is getting drunk during the season. For 2 reason:

1) Obviously, this can lead to this kind of shit, and that'll get you suspended.

2) Your body is not 100 % if you get shitfaced. You're a professional athlete, you're paid to do everything in your power to perform at the highest level. Physical preparation is a part of that. Alimentation is a huge factor in the later. Being a regular Joe and feeling like you've fully recovered from your Sunday hangover on Monday is one thing. But being a pro athlete and think that putting a large amount of alcohol into your body is not going to be a huge step back as far as your physical form is concerned is as stupid as it gets IMO.

Any semi pro or even high level amateur in any sports knows what I'm talking about.

Heck, even if you lift weight twice a week, try drinking 4 beers the night before one of your workouts and compare your performance to one where you haven't drunk for several days before.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03929 seconds with 10 queries