View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 08:24 AM   #37
kct1975
The Starter

Re: What grinds your gears: Redskins edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK YOU GODDAMN EMBARRASSMENT TO PRO FOOTBALL.

DAN SNYDER AND BRUCE ALLEN YOU RANCID BAGS OF DOG SHIT. YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY SHOWN THE NATION WHAT A PATHETIC FRANCHISE YOU TURNED US INTO.

The worst part is the Dolphins are actually trying to tank. The Skins look just as bad and they're supposedly not even trying to tank.

Jay Gruden wtfffffffffffffffff man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What exactly are you contributing to this franchise right now?

DAN SNYDER GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FIRE BRUCE ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THIS SUCH A FOREIGN CONCEPT TO YOU?????????????

BRUCE ALLEN "YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE" well your fucking record is on par with Matt Millens!!!!! Who are you sucking off to keep your job???????

The defense? My god, how pathetic. I literally watched the Browns entire starting secondary sit out last night and they did a better job containing the Rams wideouts than our $200 million secondary has done tonight.

Josh Norman, I swear to fucking christ if you have anything to say after this game. Landon Collins, are we paying you $84 million to tackle? Do something. Montae Nicholson, you're a fucking hack. Moreau, no opinion. Moreland, you're just a rookie and you could be good someday but I'm pretty glad the preseason hype train is over for you.

Jon Bostic, you are the latest victim but I swear I'll never understand how fans can hype you up and convince themselves you will be the next London Fletcher. Is it because we once had a great player named Jeff Bostic? I don't get it.

Paul Richardson, who the fuck thought giving you 45 million was a good idea? You're like Brandon Banks, except Banks wasn't even a one trick pony on offense like you are.

Terry McLaurin I'm sorry this is your exposure to pro football.

Anybody who thinks Haskins could come in to this mess and change the tone is clueless. What is Haskins gonna do, block Khalil Mack by himself?

Whoever the fuck didn't gameplan for Khalil Mack on offense. You fucking turd.

Whoever the fuck is telling Trent Williams we don't need him on a night like tonight. You're making this team worse.

Whoever the fuck thinks we are set up to run the ball good. No, we're not.

Dan Snyder, sell the fucking team for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the Bears fans who showed up en masse at Fedex tonight - glad you had a good time.

Whoever the fuck thought 96 year old Donald Penn and a converted shit tackle playing guard would be fine, no they're not. Chase Roullier? WTF man. Brandon Scherff? Even you don't look any better. Morgan Moses? You're the worst out of all of them?

Jeremy Sprinkle? You can't catch and you can't block. WTF else can you do?

Trey Quinn? Idk if the coaching staff isn't utilizing you properly or if you're just not that good. But either way you're not performing.

Fire everybody. On second thought, don't fire everybody. Just fire Bruce Allen. That'll be a start.
Totally Agree with Everything You Said!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06713 seconds with 10 queries