View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 08:50 AM   #1
Warthog
The Starter

Alex Smith’s Amazing Comeback(?)

Alex Smith was hurt in a game I was at. I knew the injury was bad because of how fast they got him out of there.

It was a Compound Fracture, which means the broken bone is exposed thru the skin. Multiple surgeries, then bacteria in the wound, then sepsis - which is an extremely dangerous condition.
Finally, he beats that life-threatening condition, and starts to comeback. And how he has come back - not to the level just to be able to walk as a 34-year old, but perhaps even to come back to PLAY AGAIN IN THE NFL.

This post-season, Alex made it clear he DOESN’T want a NFL football management position, which also negated the possibility of being Dan Snyder’s football knowledgeable guru buddy.

Due to Bruce Allen’s incredibly generous (read : ridiculous) contract, he will get $21 mill in guaranteed money this season, so he doesn’t need to play a single play this season. BUT, he wants to play again! And based on the latest released video’s of him moving around in a hospital evaluation room, he MAY BE ABLE TO PLAY QB once again.

So, what should he do? Play in the NFL or play it safe for his remaining non-NFL life?
How should the Redskin’s use him? Backup and QB whisperer to Haskins, as he did for Mahomes? Many of the Chiefs say he was an inspiration as the team moved forward after Mahomes took over as QB. OR should the Redskins use Alex Smith to CHALLENGE Dwayne Haskins for the #1 QB spot? What say you all about the truly “Bionic Man”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"

Last edited by Warthog; 02-12-2020 at 09:07 AM.
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.43907 seconds with 10 queries