View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 10:03 AM   #23
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Too Soon 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse View Post
Be surprised if the order changes dramatically between now and end of season, particularly the Jets, Jags and Bengals going 1, 2 & 3. Bengals don't need a new QB (at least lets hope so for Burrow's sake) so even if the Jags get a win or two and move into the 3rd slot, I'd say Lawrence, Fields and Sewell are gone by the time we pick at 4 or lower, whatever order they go in.

If we do stay at 4, then I'd say go WR (Chase) or LB (Parsons), unless Zach Wilson surges up the board (in which case he might go at #2 or 3 instead of Fields?!).

Then what about picking up Darnold as QB 2 (or maybe even starter) if the QB we want isn't there at #4? If the Jets grab Lawrence he could go relatively cheaply and we could draft for the other glaring gaps in our arsenal without giving up too much draft stock for a QB or picking a lesser QB too high that turns into a reach.
I would take a chance on Darnold if we miss out on Wilson or Fields. I mean why not?

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.07375 seconds with 10 queries