View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 09:38 AM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

The Josh Johnson Thread

I think this guy deserves his own thread, lets think about what has been asked of this guy. Former Raiders practice squad QB that was cut in August, he signed to the AAF - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allian...rican_Football

The San Diego Fleet - Head coach is Mike Martz...

I will admit I had no idea this was even a thing...

So he comes in to a team that is nose diving faster than a missile and what does he do in his first start??? He beats the Jags on the road with 2 very good late game scoring drives. Yes I realize the Jags suck but they do not suck on defense (still a top 10 defense). The guy has played well in his limited time.

3 Total Td's 1 Int in 1 1/2 games played. He has a QBR of 98.2.

What I'm trying to say here is this guy has a chance to make history for himself and this franchise, he's the 4th QB to start a game this season! He could also very well save Jay's job if he does get this team to 9-7.

To be honest he looks better than Cold did and obviously Mark. The Titans and Eagles are both fighting for playoff spots like we are, but both games are winnable if the defense shows up.

Kudos to Josh Johnson for giving this team a shot when we all thought it was over.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05080 seconds with 10 queries