View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 03:32 AM   #16
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Post "end these crazy PO talks" game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Your #4 like is kind of a moot point with your #3 dislike of Guice getting hurt again.

#7, right path?, please explain. In 5 starts his best net passing yards in a game was 171. He is averaging 137 net passing yards a game. Look at his game to game stat lines, they pretty much look identical. If he is improving why isn't it resulting in more productivity? The team is more competitive due to the running game and defense, not Haskins.
About the running game, you're right but that was sort of an individual game take, and I do think the OL did a good job of opening lanes. Run blocking has been better the last couple of games.

About Haskins, he didn't have a good game, last week was better. But I do think stats don't tell the whole story. Looking at him, I think he's making some throws now that he didn't make the first 2 games (ie this 3rd down throw to Harmon in between zones).
With him I've gone from very concerned to he's a rookie with very few starting experience in college, let's see how he develops when the game slows down for him. And my biggest early concern being awful accuracy, I do think he's taking steps in the right direction on that matter.

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.48953 seconds with 10 queries