View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 10:32 AM   #33
Bishop Hammer
Special Teams

Re: Welcome to DC Chase Young!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
One guy isn't going to turn this into a top d. Do you guys remember just how bad it was last year? I believe that we were last against the run. No one is capable of stopping SaQuan. Last on 3rd down. I think Chase will help 3rd down hopefully. But year after year we just suck against the run. Sorry but you can not just say that is all Manusky's fault. A lot of it has to go on the players too.

Kerrigan can not play the run worth shit anymore. Holcomb misses more tackles than anyone. I saw Allen get pushed around too much. Collins is the most overrated safety in the NFL.

A lot of the same guys will be back and we will need them to play better and get coached up.
Gregg Manusky was coaching those guys and his history is mediocre at best. Jack Del Rio is a superior coordinator and is implementing a different, more aggressive philosophy.

In Steve Spurious' last year the defense wasn't anything to write home about but when Gregg Williams took over the same unit they immediately became a force to be reckoned with. I have a funny feeling the D wilk become a strong point for Wash, if the season happens.
he's already in me
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored

Stone Roses
"I wanna be adored"
Bishop Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04457 seconds with 10 queries