View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 08:41 AM   #152
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Re: Coronavirus (sports edition) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I agree they are unique but disagree that the sample size is significant relative to all highly trained individuals. In addition, the biggest single question mark is that of time, especially how being given even the low dose of covid required in the vaccine affects an athlete when exerting extreme physical activity. These 2500+ you speak of have not gone through GameDay type exertion, will the vaccinated carry and release covid at a greater rate than the general public, players can't possibly know that because the circumstance has never existed.

I don't belong to the group that doubts big pharma so I am not sure why you mention that, seems like you may be making assumptions without facts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
A fair point about exersion, but I was talking about NFL players, not those young and in good condition,there are only 2600 or so NFL players. The olympics happening now with several thousand athletes who are exerting themselves to the extremes would seem to add significantly to that data set

I was not attempting to generalize about your specific position with regards big pharma, more an observation from an external perspective there appears to be a greater distrust in the US than elsewhere, apologies if I did not make that clear
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05095 seconds with 10 queries